Our Story

Growing up, I was crazy about fashion. I was always flipping through magazines and watching fashion shows, but the clothes I wanted were way too expensive. So, I started shopping at thrift stores

At first, I just wanted to find cheap clothes for school. But soon, I started finding really cool and unique pieces that I couldn't find anywhere else. And I realized that thrifting was a much more sustainable way to shop

Over the years, I've become a pro at thrifting. I can spot a quality item from a mile away, and I've gotten really good at putting together stylish outfits with secondhand clothes

I'm so passionate about thrifting and sustainable fashion that I started my own blog, Getting Thrifty. I want to show people that it's possible to look fabulous without spending a lot of money or harming the environment

On my blog, you'll find everything you need to know about thrifting, from tips on finding the best stores to ideas for creating stylish outfits. So come on, join me on this journey toward a more sustainable and fashionable world!

Here's what I've learned from years of thrifting:

  • Thrift stores are like hidden treasure chests, full of unique and special pieces you can't find anywhere else.
  • Instead of buying new clothes, thrifting is a more eco-friendly option, which is better for the environment.
  • If you're on a budget, thrifting is a great way to update your wardrobe without breaking the bank.
  • Thrifting is a fun and rewarding experience!

If you want to learn more about thrifting, check out my blog posts. I also offer personalized styling services to help you create stylish outfits with your thrift store finds!

Comments